Chinneck Law is client-centric. We treat every client the way we would want to be treated. Chinneck Law continues the practices of Brian Chapman, Linda Fowler, Sarah Brouwer, Richard Van Dop, and Terrance J. Belanger.
Most clients feel like they are just a number and that lawyers are only interested in them for the fees. At Chinneck Law Professional Corporation, we are client-centric and we treat every client the way we would want to be treated. We address the problem first, and the fees look after themselves.
One of the biggest problems for clients is limited access to their lawyer. They are left feeling like they have hired the assistant instead of the lawyer. At Chinneck Law, clients can always speak to their lawyer. Our lawyers speak in simple terms and explain legal concepts in ways that the client will understand.
- “Jed was always knowledgeable, fun to work with and I never hesitated to recommend his services.”
- “In my recent dealings with Jed, I found that he is not your typical lawyer. He was totally professional while also being extremely personable and explained things in layman terms. He and his staff did the required work, speedily and with perfection and the end result was exactly what I wanted at a very affordable price. Anyone needing legal services should certainly check out Chinneck Law, in my opinion.”
- “Jed provides detailed organized and punctual work. He is very easy to work with and explains legal situations carefully. Wonderful person to work with; patient and amicable.”
- “Having known Jed both personally and professionally for more than 15 years, I'd have to say I know of few lawyers who can explain complex legal principles in layman terms -- and be entertaining at the same time! He has a high degree of personal integrity coupled with expert legal knowledge. Not to mention, his wide ranging life experiences which help to make Jed a very affable individual. You will tend not to think of Jed as a lawyer, but rather as a friend!”
Areas of Practice
- REAL ESTATE & MORTGAGE TRANSACTIONS
- CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAW
- POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- ESTATE & SUCCESSION PLANNING
- FARM BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
- FAMILY LAW
- OIL & GAS