- Real estate
- Business (including agri business)
- Succession planning
- Oil and gas law
Prefers not to litigate, but has been highly successful in:
- Ontario Court of Appeal
- Ontario Divisional Court
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Ontario Energy Board
- Mining Commissioner
- Private Mediation/Arbitration
- Now specializes in succession planning for high net worth farmers and business people using his knowledge of real estate, corporate, litigation, and succession law to craft tax efficient and secure solutions for families transitioning wealth to the next generation, employees, or third parties.
- Former business law lecturer at Fanshawe College.
- Former Geologist with extensive exploration experience in the mountains of British Columbia, Yukon, and the high Arctic, credited with the discovery of one of the largest Zinc deposits in North America.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Middlesex Law Association
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (CAFA)