- Wills and Estate Administration
- Estate litigation
- Residential Real Estate
In Justin’s Wills and Estate practice, he regularly:
- meets with clients to create an estate plan that meets clients’ needs
- consults with clients’ accountants and financial planners to create the best possible estate plan for the client
- drafts simple or complex Wills and Powers of Attorney
- meets with Executors to navigate the challenges of administering an estate
- represents beneficiaries of an estate
- helps work with Executors and Beneficiaries of an estate to settle any disputes that may arise
- litigates estate matters that cannot be settled between the parties.
In Justin’s Real Estate practice, he assists clients in matters concerning
- succession planning
- residential real estate transactions
- taxation issues
Justin is a member of the Estate Planners Council of London
Justin regularly meets with other lawyers around London to discuss changes in the area of Wills and Estates law.
Justin obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Hons) from the University of Waterloo majoring in both Religious Studies and German. Justin also obtained a Master of the Arts Degree from the University of Waterloo in German, and, most recently, Justin graduated from the law school at Western University with a J.D.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Middlesex Law Association