Practiced law since 2012 in:
- Business Law (including buying and selling businesses)
- Employment Law
- Corporate/Commercial Litigation
- Construction Lien Act Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
Has enjoyed significant success in litigation matters, including experience at:
- Ontario Court of Appeal
- Ontario Divisional Court
- Ontario Superior Court
- Ontario Small Claims Court
- Ontario’s Landlord and Tenant Board
- Ontario’s Business Risk Management Review Committee Hearing
- Private Arbitration
- Graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 2011, with a combined Honors Business Administration Degree (with Distinction) from the Richard Ivey School of Business and a Juris Doctor (Law Degree) from the Faculty of Law.
- Served as a team leader for two years for the UWO chapter of Pro Bono Students Canada, helping to provide legal services to charities in the London community looking to incorporate and/or register as a Charity under the Income Tax Act.
- Spent two semesters volunteering with Legal Aid Ontario at the Elgin-Oxford Legal Clinic, which provides legal services to those in financial need in the St. Thomas, Ontario area.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Middlesex Law Association
- Rise and Shine Networking Group (London, Ontario)
519-679-6777, extension 104